HomeHomeHome

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome!

My name is Jessa (JLBills) and I placed a sweet baby girl, Josie, in an open adoption in August of 2008. 


The thing that helped me get through the months after her placement, was help and emotional support from people who had been through this similar experience. 


I have created this blog site and enlisted some other birthmothers to help write their own stories, thoughts and gather great resources, such as links and articles to share, as well as invite guest bloggers to share their stories and experiences with the adoption world. 


Also, I wanted a place to help answer anyone who has questions about adoption. Myself and several other birthmoms I have met along the way, have spoken at local schools and community groups answering lots of questions and opening minds to the reality of open adoption. 


So spread the word we are here to help! 
My email address is: birthmothers4adoption@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013