HomeHomeHome

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

absolutely adorable




i am so in love with these darling adoption shirts for kiddos.
a lil bird told me there are some more designs and sizes coming soon!
added bonus - they support a great cause - a horrendous legal battle for the r family, but they won so far, biodad can still appeal and were able to finalize just last week!

the r house couture
also has adoption jewelry.
they LUV creating custom orders! order yours today before the Christmas rush!
cuz its gonna be a big one, how can it not be with all these darling items?!


as a birthmom, my heart would absolutely melt to see a pic of my lil guy in the i heart my birthmother shirt. i might have to just give it to him for Christmas myself!

3 comments:

Katie BQ said...

Ok thanks, the I heart my birthmother shirts just made me tear up. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I think it would confuse the children to have those shirts on.

Jessalynn Speight said...

I also think they would confuse the children to wear all the time. However, I think that it is a great gift for the birthmother if the adoptive parents were to take a picture of the child in the shirt for birthmothers day. Or something for them to wear in the hospital. I don't think its meant for everyday wear. Just a little caveat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013