HomeHomeHome

Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Beautiful Heartbreak

Pin It

Last year I made the video below (PS if any of the videos don't work you can click on title and watch them right on youtube)



Well...some of the adoption stats have changed since then and I figured what the hey lets make another one...well i have been making the aforementioned video for a while....but i couldn't find a song to go with it. Then Josie's mom let me know about a beautiful song by Hilary Weeks and i was inspired to get my butt into gear and finish it. Placing for adoption truly was my beautiful heartbreak. It was extremely heartbreaking but in this hard time I also felt peace, love, and comfort. I knew i was doing the right thing for my baby girl.


I hope you enjoy this video! I am so thankful for everyone who donated their pictures to be used!




And after you watch that make sure to check out birthMOM's awesomeness video.

4 comments:

Bri Jordan said...

Beautiful! :)

JMadopt said...

Just beautiful- brought tears to my eyes.

Jewls said...

love this! and I love that song too! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mostly Jessica said...

Wonderful! And PS. Josie is stunning :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013