HomeHomeHome

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oxygen Network Opp

Pin It

I am kinda against dramatized tv adoption (ok i am really against it)

The lady who is putting this together is extremely well educated in adoption. I have talked to her and appreciate her vision for this show.

DISCLAIMER: I do not think anyone should take this opportunity or decide they want to place for fame, money, or power.



Oxygen Network in partnership with Hudsun Media is working on powerful docu-series that explores the journey of birth mothers who plan to place their babies for adoption. The intention of the project is to bring honor and understanding to the very complex issues involved in a birth mother’s choice, and dispel some of the myths that surround the adoption process.
I’m looking for pregnant women of all ages who have made the important decision to place their babies for adoption and who are willing to share their story. If you know anyone who fits this profile, feel free to give them my phone number (323-410-7468) or have them email me atexpectingdoc@gmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013