HomeHomeHome

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy National Adoption Month.

Pin It

Yah yah. I am a day late and a dollar short. sue me.

I am so excited about this month. I like November, I like fall, and I loooovvvvve adoption.

I am currently planning an awesome retreat for all the triad members and I am super duper stoked about this party. It is going to be a blast.

The next month we will have our usual series of interviews, repostings, and new pieces.

Saturday is the United For Adoption conference. You should go if you are in Utah! It is going to be fabulous.

There are great things going on at the following bloggy sites (list is put together by therhouse)

Love to you all.

check back tomorrow for more awesomeness.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013