HomeHomeHome

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 Quotes for the soul


Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing the dream that you wish will come true.


I heard this in a disney song...yes I still listen to disney music :)

I think that this quote is really true. If you keep believing yourself and your dreams they can come true. Its okay to grieve, as long as you continue to keeep believing in your dreams and in yourself.


One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.


Everytime I have a hard day, Everytime I think of that sweet baby girl, I think of this quote. It's a beautiful concept. Make sure you live your life to its fullest potential, and the key part is MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
Love you all!!
Jessalynn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013