HomeHomeHome

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Retreat!!

Hey guys I am planning 2 retreats in Utah!!

One is a birthmother retreat! I want us to be able to all get together and have some fun and talk! I am renting a cabin and going to have lots of food! I also am arranging a guest speaker!! I hope you guys can make it! Email me if you are interested and I can give you details!

The second one is an adoptive mother retreat! Friday night to Saturday! The first night is only for the women to be able to talk. Saturday day will be 3 panels. A birthmother panel, a veteran adoptive couple panel, and an adoptee panel!! I will have food and a cabin for that as well!!
Email me if you are interested. (Childcare can be provided Saturday morning)

I hope those of you who fall into these categories will be able to come! If you fall into the panel category let me know and I will give you details!!

Also If you know of a cabin that will do cheap rentals or donate a cabing for two weekends that would be great!

Email birthmothers4adoption@gmail.com for more information!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013