HomeHomeHome

Sunday, June 21, 2009

lose sight





One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a long time.
--- Unknown

Take a minute to step back and look at the full picture! 

If you are only focusing on how you feel
then you are in the wrong place to make a decision. 

When you can step back and "lose sight of the shore" and think about your baby, then you can make a good decision. Research everything on all sides of the spectrum. "You" ended when you got pregnant. Your baby and his/her happiness should be your #1 top priority now.

Make a decision based on that! 
I love you all!! Jessa

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Hi Jessa, I just stumbled onto your blog through Adoption Voices, and I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE what you are doing here! My husband and I are in a pool for our first child through adoption, waiting to be chosen by a birthmother, and I just think it is wonderful that you are advocating for adoption from your perspective. I have so much respect for your decision and how you are attempting to help others now. Wow! Keep it up, and you will be a blessing to many! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013