HomeHomeHome

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scholarships 4 Birthmothers

Pin It

Scholarships 4 Birthmothers is a NonProfit I started. It did VERY well the first two semesters....this semester....well its lacking.

Part of it is my fault. i have been very busy and sick with this pregnancy so I haven't been able to advertise as much or keep the blog looking pretty. So I am turning over a new leaf. We have someone updating the blog for us and making it BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Also we are partnering with a few businesses who will be able to help us out.

So why am I telling you all this....

Well 1 is so you birthmoms can watch out for when we start accepting applications

2 is to ask for donations. right now we are 200 dollars away from being able to hand out a scholarship for Spring semester. with how many applications we have I would love to be able to reward at least one of them!

It's super easy to donate! visit our BLOG on details of how to donate. REMEMBER! Seriously even 10 dollars can make a huge difference. Spread the word and help us out! You can donate eve if you are a birthmom. Remember KARMA is kind. who knows you may donate ten dollars then turn around be rewarded with a 500 dollar scholarship!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013