HomeHomeHome

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Sacred Exhange


I just wanted to share a quote!

We look at adoption as a very sacred exchange. It was not done lightly on either side. I would dedicate my life to this child. 
-Jamie Lee Curtis

I think that this is so true!!! 
Adoption is very sacred for everyone!! 
Both parties love that child more then anything in the world! 


It is important that we have respect for the adoptive couple and the child, 
as well as ourselves- as birthmothers. 

Everyone puts their emotions on the line. 
It is a time to be sensitive, kind, and compassionate. 
It is a time to think of everyone involved. 

More to post later! I have a great post coming up!!

2 comments:

Sean and Sierra said...

I'm so happy I found this blog. I was adopted and I'm a birth mom. I placed my birth son in August of 2006. I was also a part of the new website for LDS family services. I'm always looking for birth moms to share insight with and to get support from.

-Sierra

birthMOM said...

sierra - im glad you found jessa's blog too! come find us on facebook, we have a strong bond there! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=82019623067

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013