HomeHomeHome

Friday, December 11, 2009

IM IN!

i got accepted to medical school yesterday!
to read all about that journey and/or to read my application essays, which of course include my adoption, you can click here.

can you believe it?! in less than 18 mos since the birth of lil pokepoke i have:
*completed my bachelors degree at PSU
*become scuba certified
*traveled abroad for 6 glorious weeks to turkey greece and mexico
*will be enrolled and sitting in medical school classes at NCNM.

yup all that and so much more in less than 18 mos! life is incredible, especially when life involves adoption!

had i been able to do all these things had i not become pregnant? you bet!
had i been able to do all these things had i not chosen adoption and instead chosen to parent? doubtful, extremely doubtful.


i wanna hear about some of the amazing things and experiences that life has provided you, after you chose adoption; opportunities you have been blessed with because you chose adoption.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations!

Karine said...

I am so excited for you! I knew you would. Your an amazing woman! :) SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your acceptance to medical school! That is a HUGE accomplishment. Someone with all your positive energy and compassion would make an excellent doctor.

:) Laura Cannon

Anna said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! You will be an amazing doctor! Have fun with it, though. There will be times when you want to quit - DON'T! If you need encouragement, just email me (or call, or whatever...). You are such an amazing woman! If I could have even a fraction of your energy, I would have waaaay more than I do now. Thanks so much for all you do! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013