HomeHomeHome

Sunday, January 24, 2010

When Things Are Wrong



When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
And the road you're traveling seems up-hill;
When funds are low, and debts are high,
And you want to laugh but you have to sigh;
When cares are pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must-but don't you quit.
 - Anonymous

Just a little quote I found that I thought you guys might like. Never quit...things can seem hard things can make you feel like you are never going to accomplish your goal, but keep on pushing forward, never stopping. You are as strong as you want to be, and can do anything you put your mind to. Just now that you are loved, and there will always be someone to talk to! Without adversity and trials this life would be completely pointless! 

2 comments:

Sally Bacchetta said...

I love this, Jessa. Very inspiring and so true!

Karine said...

Thanks you for sharing that... I too have days where I think... can I go on? and I think everyone needs to be reminded to never give up! :) Hope you all have a great day/week/month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013