HomeHomeHome

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1 Year of Bloggin!...well almost

Tomorrow will be Birthmothers4adoption's Birthday!! WOOT!!

Thank you so much to those who have helped my little therapy session for myself and others become a reality! Without our readers/followers/and contributors we wouldn't have made it past the first week!

In four days Josie will also be 22 months! 22 months since I first held that sweet beautiful little girl in my arms! It has been an amazing experience building an amazing relationship with so many people!!!

Have a great day! I will write a little more in a few days!

Jessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting close to the year mark too! Which means a year since we made a HUGE wonderful decision to adopt!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013