So here I sit wanting desperately to write something so profound it will knock your socks off and I can't. I honestly can't and it is driving me bonkers. So watch what happens...I am going to tell you everything that is in my head about adoption at this very moment. ....
- I love it with all of my heart and I would not be anywhere near where I am today without it
- I love all of the friends adoption has led me to.
- I love seeing one of my favorite people in the adoption community get a baby last week.
- I hope this site is even readable right now with all of this stinkin chaos this month.
- I feel for all of those kids who are in foster care looking for homes and I am thankful for people like Heidi who take them in and give them a family.
- I want to find a way to help my uncle find his birthmom, but I am not quite sure how to do it.
- I love birthmoms and I hope they all feel loved.
So there you have it! My mumbo Jumbo of an adoption brain!! This is the exact reason we need guest bloggers. The End.