HomeHomeHome

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Profound


So here I sit wanting desperately to write something so profound it will knock your socks off and I can't. I honestly can't and it is driving me bonkers. So watch what happens...I am going to tell you everything that is in my head about adoption at this very moment. ....

  • I love it with all of my heart and I would not be anywhere near where I am today without it
  • I love all of the friends adoption has led me to.
  • I love seeing one of my favorite people in the adoption community get a baby last week.
  • I hope this site is even readable right now with all of this stinkin chaos this month.
  • I feel for all of those kids who are in foster care looking for homes and I am thankful for people like Heidi who take them in and give them a family.
  • I want to find a way to help my uncle find his birthmom, but I am not quite sure how to do it.
  • I love birthmoms and I hope they all feel loved.

So there you have it! My mumbo Jumbo of an adoption brain!! This is the exact reason we need guest bloggers. The End.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Adoption Blogger Interview Project 2013